- 1 How can I cancel my Sky contract?
- 2 How do I contact Sky Ireland?
- 3 Can you cancel sky at any time?
- 4 How long does it take to cancel sky?
- 5 How do I actually speak to someone at Sky?
- 6 Can I just cancel my Sky direct debit?
- 7 Is 0818 a free phone number in Ireland?
- 8 How do I contact Sky Ireland by email?
- 9 How do I complain to Sky Ireland?
- 10 Will Sky offer deal if I cancel?
- 11 Can I still use my Sky box if I cancel sky?
- 12 Do I have to return sky box?
- 13 Do you have to give notice to cancel sky?
- 14 How do I contact sky for free?
- 15 What is the best alternative to Sky?
How can I cancel my Sky contract?
Your Sky Mobile contract is available at sky.com/mycontract (sign in with your Sky iD). For Sky TV / Sky Q, HD, Sky+, Sky Multiscreen and Sky Q experience: To end your contract, you’ll need to give us at least 31 days’ notice, which can’t end before your minimum term finishes.
How do I contact Sky Ireland?
You can use the webform available at www. sky.ie/contactus You can write to us at Sky Ireland, One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin, Dublin 4. You can call Customer Services for Sky Talk and/or Sky Broadband on 0818 762 917.
Can you cancel sky at any time?
Sky offers a cooling-off period of 31 days, meaning you have the right to cancel Sky TV, without giving any reason, any time up to 31 days following delivery, installation or written confirmation of the terms and conditions of your product.
How long does it take to cancel sky?
Your cancellation period depends on the service. For example, a minimum 31 days’ notice is required to cancel Sky TV and a minimum 14 days for Sky Talk and Broadband.
How do I actually speak to someone at Sky?
- You can chat online with a Sky adviser by selecting the chat icon in the top right-hand corner of the Sky broadband website. Sky recommend tying this option first, but if you’d prefer to speak to someone, call on: 03337591018.
- General customer service: 0333 759 1018.
- 0333 759 3332.
Can I just cancel my Sky direct debit?
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your Bank or Building Society. Written confirmation may be required.
Is 0818 a free phone number in Ireland?
Click here to see what the cost of calling 1850 numbers from most phone (landline and mobile ) companies in Ireland. Are 0818 numbers free? No, calls to 0818 numbers are not free. 0818 numbers can cost you from 5c to 50c per minute depending on whether you’re calling from a landline or a mobile.
How do I contact Sky Ireland by email?
To complain about a programme broadcast on Sky, email us at [email protected] sky.uk or call us on 03442 410 265*. For more information, read our Sky Customer Complaints Code of Practice. *Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers.
How do I complain to Sky Ireland?
Call 0333 7591 018 Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you’re not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package.
Will Sky offer deal if I cancel?
Will Sky offer me a better deal if I cancel? Yes. As I said above, the major cost to Sky is the equipment you receive and for an engineer to visit. It’s in their interest to keep as many as customers as possible.
Can I still use my Sky box if I cancel sky?
If you cancel your Sky subscription then you can keep the box as you own a Sky+ box and it will continue to receive the free channels but you will be unable to record them or watch any recordings back you might have made.
Do I have to return sky box?
You need to return your equipment within 60 days of your service(s) ending, or within 30 days if we’ve cancelled your services because you’ve fallen into debt – although sometimes we might ask you to return it sooner.
Do you have to give notice to cancel sky?
To cancel your Sky TV subscription, you need to give us 31 days’ notice, unless you ‘ re within your cooling off period. Please don’t cancel your Direct Debit or any other ongoing payment with us, as further payments may still be due.
How do I contact sky for free?
If you experience a problem with your service, please call Sky customer services on 0333 7591 018.
What is the best alternative to Sky?
At this end of the market, the best alternatives to Sky are:
- BT. BT uses the same broadband network, so you can enjoy similar speeds (and perhaps a bit better, as BT quotes slightly higher average download rates).
- Virgin Media.
- Virgin Media TV.
- BT TV.
- TalkTalk TV.