- 1 How do I cancel my Virgin Media account Ireland?
- 2 Can you cancel Virgin Media at any time?
- 3 Do I have to give 30 days notice to leave Virgin Media?
- 4 Can I cancel my Virgin Media by post?
- 5 Is it easy to cancel Virgin Media?
- 6 How can I cancel my Virgin Media cancellation fee?
- 7 What happens when my Virgin Media contract ends?
- 8 Can I change my mind after Cancelling Virgin Media?
- 9 How do I downgrade my Virgin Media package?
- 10 Do you have to send your Virgin box back?
- 11 How do I cancel my Virgin Media letter?
- 12 Can I cancel my Virgin Media contract by email?
- 13 How do I cancel my Virgin Media Forum?
How do I cancel my Virgin Media account Ireland?
Let’s face it, nobody likes goodbyes. If you are thinking of leaving Virgin Media, we’d be really sorry to see you go. So if you’re unhappy with your service for any reason, we’d love the chance to put it right. Just call 1908 and choose the cancel option.
Can you cancel Virgin Media at any time?
– You can cancel this agreement at any time by giving 30 days’ notice. – If you cancel this agreement before the minimum period has finished (and not during the cooling off period) you may have to pay an early disconnection fee. We will tell you how much this will be before you cancel.
Do I have to give 30 days notice to leave Virgin Media?
If you’re on a 30 day rolling contract or you decide to leave us after your minimum fixed term contract period, you’ll just need to give us 30 days ‘ notice.
Can I cancel my Virgin Media by post?
Simplest way, write a letter to Customer Services Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ giving them 30 days notice. Registered delivery. They can ‘t argue.
Is it easy to cancel Virgin Media?
The company will try to persuade you to stay but there is nothing to say you have to if you don’t want to. All you need to do is call Virgin Media and select the option ‘If you’re thinking of leaving Virgin Media ‘. Call 150 from your Virgin Media telephone or call 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to cancel.
How can I cancel my Virgin Media cancellation fee?
Is there any way to get around the fee? If you want to avoid an early-exit fee, your first port of call should be to get in touch with the Virgin Media customer service, which you can contact by phoning 0345 454 1111. This line is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, and Saturday, 8am to 6pm.
What happens when my Virgin Media contract ends?
What if I don’t make any changes when my contract ends? Your service will continue after your minimum term ends. You can stay as you are, arrange a new contract with us or switch to a different provider at any time by giving us 30 days’ notice.
Can I change my mind after Cancelling Virgin Media?
So, if you still have your equipment and your account was disconnected within the last 30 days then you should be able to be reconnected, you’d need to take your old home phone number.
How do I downgrade my Virgin Media package?
To downgrade, ring 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile. Alternatively, you can call 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Or you could use the online chat feature found under the ‘Contact Us’ tab at the bottom of Virgin Media ‘s homepage.
Do you have to send your Virgin box back?
Return or recycle your kit At Virgin Media we do our best to repair and reuse as much kit as we can. Recycling and reusing our kit will help reduce the amount of waste going to landfill and benefit the environment. Got a Super Hub 2AC? At the moment we ‘ re reusing these, so please send them back to us.
How do I cancel my Virgin Media letter?
Virgin Media requests that you cancel your subscription by sending a letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Virgin Media customer service. Please ensure that you send your cancellation letter to the address shown at the top left of your Virgin Media cancellation letter.
Can I cancel my Virgin Media contract by email?
It’s not okay to have a contractual service that you can ‘t cancel or contact via email or any other method than phone. I’ve been getting late fees on my account without even knowing about it as well! Gmail filters virgin media’s emails about it into another place where I don’t see them until it’s too late.
How do I cancel my Virgin Media Forum?
You will need to contact our cancellation team directly on 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 again or write to us at the address provided in the previous post.