- 1 How can I contact eBay?
- 2 How do I contact eBay if I have a problem?
- 3 How do you send a message on eBay?
- 4 Can I phone eBay for advice?
- 5 How do I make a complaint to eBay?
- 6 How do I contact eBay seller directly?
- 7 Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
- 8 How can I contact eBay about a scammer?
- 9 Can I contact an eBay bidder?
- 10 How do I find eBay contact details?
- 11 Does eBay have an email address?
- 12 Why are cell phones so cheap on eBay?
- 13 Can I refuse a refund on eBay?
- 14 How long does an eBay refund take?
How can I contact eBay?
Here’s how it works:
- Click the user ID of the member you want to email.
- On the member’s My World page, click Contact member.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Click Continue.
- On the Find Answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question and look for your question in any Q&A that appears.
How do I contact eBay if I have a problem?
Contacting Customer Service
- Click Help & Contact at the top of most pages.
- You may be asked to sign in.
- Select the topic that best matches your issue from the menu.
- We’ll show a quick way to resolve your issue yourself, or we’ll show you the best way to contact us and when we’re available.
How do you send a message on eBay?
How to send a message on eBay
- Find the item in your Purchase History.
- Select the More actions dropdown menu and select Contact seller or Contact buyer.
- Type your message and select Send.
Can I phone eBay for advice?
Need to speak to someone? If you can ‘t find the answer in any of our help sections, visit Contact Us and choose a top issue or ask a question. Click ‘ call ‘ and we’ll give you a direct phone number and a PIN number.
How do I make a complaint to eBay?
How to open a request in the Resolution Centre
- Go to the Resolution Centre – opens in new window or tab.
- Select the issue you need to report under Resolve a problem, or select My problem is not listed here.
- Select Continue.
- Select the order you’re having a problem with.
How do I contact eBay seller directly?
Go to the Seller Information section at the top of the listing and select Contact Seller. Choose the topic that best matches your question on the Find answers page. If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Other, then select Contact the seller. Type your question for the seller.
Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
eBay Money Back Guarantee covers most transactions on eBay. It means buyers can get their money back if an item didn’t arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn’t match the listing.
How can I contact eBay about a scammer?
Report a Concern To report a fake email, forward it as an attachment to [email protected] ebay.com. If you suspect that someone knows your username and password, change your account information and take steps to secure your account. If you think that someone used your account without your permission, please contact us immediately.
Can I contact an eBay bidder?
If you need to get in touch with a bidder while an auction’s still underway, we won’t be able to give you their contact details, but you can send them a message. Select By bidder. Enter the bidder’s username and select Search. Select the bidder’s username to go to their profile, then select Contact member.
How do I find eBay contact details?
To get an eBay member’s phone number, go to the Find Contact Information in the Advanced Search: Members: Find Contact Information link. Fill out the form by entering your transaction partner’s user ID and the number of the item that you’re inquiring about, and then click the Search button.
Does eBay have an email address?
Once upon a time, eBay offered email addresses for customer service, live chat, telephone contacts, and webmail support. Over time, however, eBay has become difficult to contact.
Why are cell phones so cheap on eBay?
Its because of high demand of buyers. there are numerous sellers on ebay. So all of the sellers have competition within themselves. So they try to make profit by selling it for low compared to other market price.
Can I refuse a refund on eBay?
You can only decline a return if the buyer is returning the item because they changed their mind, and your return policy stated you don’t accept returns. You have the option of entering your reason for declining the request, but it will not be visible to the buyer. Select Decline return.
How long does an eBay refund take?
The seller should issue a refund within two business days from receiving and inspecting the returned product. The refund will be credited to the original payment method. Banks and credit card issuers might take up to 30 days from receiving a refund to transfer it to your balance.