- 1 How do I top up Vodafone pay as you go?
- 2 How do I send credit to another phone Vodafone Ireland?
- 3 Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
- 4 How can I top up someone else’s phone?
- 5 What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
- 6 Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
- 7 How do I check my credit on Vodafone Ireland?
- 8 Can I top up a mobile phone online?
- 9 How do you send credit to someone on Vodafone?
- 10 How does Vodafone pay as you go work?
- 11 How long does Vodafone pay as you go last?
- 12 How can I top up my Vodafone voucher?
- 13 How can I top up my Iphone?
- 14 How often do I have to top up EE pay as you go?
How do I top up Vodafone pay as you go?
You have the following options for topping up your phone:
- My Vodafone app. Download the My Vodafone app then top up with just a tap.
- Online. Use our top up portal.
- By phone. Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone.
- By text.
- Top up automatically.
How do I send credit to another phone Vodafone Ireland?
A donating customer must text ” Send “, followed by the recipient’s mobile number and the requested amount, to 50223 in order to make a credit transfer. 7. Vodafone will notify the customer by text message that they have received an IOU Buddy Credit at a charge of €0.15.
Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
There are several ways you can top up your phone or somebody else’s: My Vodafone app – you can either top up a chosen amount, or set up an automatic top up that adds credit to your account on a recurring basis. Online – head to our top up portal. Phone – call us on 2345 free from the phone you want to top up.
How can I top up someone else’s phone?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top – up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top – up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top – up yours or another’s mobile account.
What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
On Vodafone, you can make a minimum top – up of £5 each time on a Pay As You Go account.
- By phone: You can top – up by calling 2345 on your Vodafone handset.
- By text: If you have a registered credit card or debit card, you can also top up by SMS text message.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top – up your phone every month. You ‘ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How do I check my credit on Vodafone Ireland?
How do I see how much credit I have left? Simply log on to My Vodafone online or on our app, and you can check your credit balance on the go! You can also free text BAL to 50233 and we’ll send you a message with your remaining balance.
Can I top up a mobile phone online?
Where Can I Top Up My Mobile Phone Online? Whoever your UK mobile provider is, you can top up your phone online on Mobiletopup.co. uk. We offer call credit and data top – up for: Three, EE, Lebara, Lycamobile, O2, Vodafone, Tesco Mobile, Giffgaff and Asda Mobile.
How do you send credit to someone on Vodafone?
To send credit to another Vodafone user you have to dial* 516*the recipient number*the amount you want to transfer *your password#.
How does Vodafone pay as you go work?
Pay as you go 1: Our standard Pay as you go rate. You pay £1 each day you use your phone and get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 50MB data. Allowances expire on midnight each day or until they ‘ve all been used. On the days you don’t use your phone to make a call, send a text or use data, you won’t pay anything.
How long does Vodafone pay as you go last?
To keep your Pay as you go number active, you need to use it for at least one chargeable activity – like sending a text or making a call – every 180 days. If you don’t use your phone for a 90-day period, we’ll send you a text to let you know that your account will expire if there’s no activity within the next 90 days.
How can I top up my Vodafone voucher?
From your Vodafone mobile: If you have a voucher you can top up over the phone by dialing 2345 free from your phone OR Dial *#1345* then type in your TopUp voucher number, then # (for instance, *#1345*123456789123#) Jump onto your My Vodafone app and activate your voucher from there.
How can I top up my Iphone?
Add money to your Apple ID balance
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Add Funds to Apple ID”.
- To add funds instantly, tap the amount that you want to add.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the purchase.
How often do I have to top up EE pay as you go?
EE Pay As You Go customers will have to periodically top up their mobile usage allowances when they run out of calls, texts and data or when their chosen Pay As You Go packages expire.