- 1 How do I contact Sky Ireland?
- 2 How do I actually speak to someone at Sky?
- 3 How do I contact Sky customer services?
- 4 Is there a free phone number for Sky?
- 5 Is 0818 a free phone number in Ireland?
- 6 How do I complain to Sky Ireland?
- 7 How do I contact sky to change my package?
- 8 How do I contact Sky to cancel?
- 9 How do I contact Sky cancellation team?
- 10 How do I complain to Sky Sports?
How do I contact Sky Ireland?
How can I contact Sky? You can use the webform available at www. sky.ie/contactus You can write to us at Sky Ireland, One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin, Dublin 4. You can call Customer Services for Sky Talk and/or Sky Broadband on 0818 762 917.
How do I actually speak to someone at Sky?
- You can chat online with a Sky adviser by selecting the chat icon in the top right-hand corner of the Sky broadband website. Sky recommend tying this option first, but if you’d prefer to speak to someone, call on: 03337591018.
- General customer service: 0333 759 1018.
- 0333 759 3332.
How do I contact Sky customer services?
If you experience a problem with your service, please call Sky customer services on 0333 7591 018.
Is there a free phone number for Sky?
0800 and 0808 ( Freephone ) – Free from both landlines and mobile phones.
Is 0818 a free phone number in Ireland?
Click here to see what the cost of calling 1850 numbers from most phone (landline and mobile ) companies in Ireland. Are 0818 numbers free? No, calls to 0818 numbers are not free. 0818 numbers can cost you from 5c to 50c per minute depending on whether you’re calling from a landline or a mobile.
How do I complain to Sky Ireland?
Call 0333 7591 018 Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you’re not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package.
How do I contact sky to change my package?
You can contact Sky on 0333 7591 018 or via its online chat service to see what they’ll give you, then compare it to the latest offers for new and existing customers.
How do I contact Sky to cancel?
Call the Sky contact centre. The most direct way to cancel your Sky subscription is to call up Sky’s customer contact centre. The number to call is 03332 022 135, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 7:55 p.m. GMT any day of the week. Calls to Sky contact centres are free for Sky Talk customers.
How do I contact Sky cancellation team?
Sky will let you know if you need to pay any early termination charges. There are a number of ways you can contact Sky in order to cancel your subscription. If you want to speak to someone over the phone, you can call 03337593022.
How do I complain to Sky Sports?
Sky (UK) complaints contacts