- 1 What should you not miss in Ireland?
- 2 What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
- 3 What is the most beautiful part of Ireland?
- 4 What can you see in Ireland in 7 days?
- 5 What can’t you do in Ireland?
- 6 What food is Ireland famous for?
- 7 Is Ireland expensive to visit?
- 8 Can I drive in Ireland with a US license?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Ireland?
- 10 What is the prettiest beach in Ireland?
- 11 What is the best area to stay in Ireland?
- 12 How much should I budget for a trip to Ireland?
- 13 Is driving in Ireland hard?
- 14 What should I know before going to Ireland?
- 15 How many days do you need to tour Ireland?
What should you not miss in Ireland?
Top 10 Ireland Attractions
- Eat and Drink your way around Dublin.
- Sample Ireland’s finest at Guinness Storehouse.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- Admire the colourful architecture in Cobh.
- Find your Castle.
- Drive the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Visit the mighty Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit Sligo Abbey and Strandhill Beach.
What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
Best Places to Visit in Ireland
- Aran Islands.
- Cliffs of Moher.
What is the most beautiful part of Ireland?
From the staggering Cliffs of Moher to the pristine Killarney National Park, Ireland is home to the kind of beauty that will instantly make you a believer.
- Bunratty Castle, Co. Clare.
- Coral Beach, Carraroe, Co. Galway.
- The Long Room, Trinity College, Co. Dublin.
- Benbulben Mountain, Co. Sligo.
What can you see in Ireland in 7 days?
The Ultimate Irish Road Trip: 7 Days in Ireland
- Day 1: Dublin.
- Day 2: Kilkenny and Cork.
- Day 3: The Ring of Kerry.
- Day 4: Killarney National Park and Dingle.
- Day 5: Western Ireland: Limerick and Galway.
- Day 6: Northern Ireland: Donegal, Derry, or Belfast.
- Day 7: Carlingford, and back to Dublin.
What can’t you do in Ireland?
What Not to Do in Ireland: 10 Things to Avoid
- #1: Neglect to pay your round at the pub.
- #2: Ignore Irish driving rules and common courtesies.
- #3: Brag about being “Irish”
- #4: Say that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
- #5: Bellyache about the weather.
- #6: Ask about leprechauns.
- #7: Talk excessively about the “Troubles”
What food is Ireland famous for?
Don’t leave Ireland without trying…
- Soda bread. Every family in Ireland has its own recipe for soda bread, hand-written on flour-crusted note paper and wedged in among the cookery books.
- Irish stew.
- Colcannon and champ.
- Boiled bacon and cabbage.
- Smoked salmon.
- Black and white pudding.
Is Ireland expensive to visit?
Ireland has a reputation for being an expensive destination. And it can be, if you travel in the high season and expect 5 star luxury. But it is possible to travel in Ireland for much less, if you carefully plan an Ireland vacation budget.
Can I drive in Ireland with a US license?
Driving Requirements If you are a resident of the US, Canada or the European Union and you have a valid driver’s license, then you will be able to drive in Ireland. Drivers from other countries will need to obtain an International Driver’s License, but American licenses are automatically valid on the Emerald Isle.
What is the best month to go to Ireland?
The best time to visit Ireland is between March and May, and September to November, when it’s not as crowded as it is in summer, or as cold as it is in winter. That said, Ireland has a mild, temperate climate and although it’s rainy at times, you can visit all year round.
What is the prettiest beach in Ireland?
The Most Beautiful Beaches In Ireland
- Inchydoney Beach, Co. Cork.
- Keem Beach, Co. Mayo.
- Main Beach, Bundoran, Co. Donegal.
- Inch Beach, Co. Kerry.
- Rosses Point Beach, Co.
- Brittas Bay, Co.
- Killiney Strand, Co.
What is the best area to stay in Ireland?
50 amazing places to stay around Ireland
- Riversdale Log Houses.
- Kiltale Farm. Kiltale, Co Meath.
- Tranquility Ireland Retreats. Carlingford, Co Louth.
- Dunowen House. Ardfield, Co Cork.
- Millbank. Woodbrook, Mountrath, Co Laois.
- Galway Coast Cottages. Barna, Co Galway.
- Rocketts Castle Estate. Towns Park, Co Waterford.
How much should I budget for a trip to Ireland?
Ireland trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$1,200 (prices vary by location)|
|Transportation and attractions||$300|
|Food & drink||$385 ($55 per day)|
Is driving in Ireland hard?
Driving in Ireland is not difficult, but you may want to rent an automatic car rather than one with a stick shift. Yes, it is more expensive, but the convenience is worth it if you’re not used to driving on the left.
What should I know before going to Ireland?
Top 10 Things To Know Before Visiting Ireland
- 1 Consider Renting A Car.
- 2 You Might Hear Lots Of Swearing.
- 3 Stores Won’t Always Be Opened.
- 4 Have At Least One Pub Meal.
- 5 Tipping Is Not Compulsory.
- 6 Don’t Bypass The Rural Areas.
- 7 Irish People Are Really Friendly.
- 8 Bring Your Rain Gear.
How many days do you need to tour Ireland?
You will need to rent a car in order to tour the island. Ten days is just enough time to visit the highlights of Ireland, including Dublin, the Rock of Cashel, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, and Northern Ireland. It’s an amazing trip, but expect to have busy, action packed days.