- 1 What area code is 021?
- 2 Where is this telephone area code?
- 3 What is an 012 number?
- 4 What area codes should you not answer?
- 5 Where is 059 area code Ireland?
- 6 What is a VoIP number?
- 7 How do you find out who just called you?
- 8 What does the +44 stand for?
- 9 Can I find out who called me from a mobile number?
- 10 Where is this number from 012?
- 11 Which country has code 012?
- 12 What area code is 01254?
- 13 How can you tell a scammer number?
- 14 Can you be hacked by answering a phone call?
- 15 How do you know if its a spam number?
What area code is 021?
Where is this telephone area code?
International Dialling The country code for the UK is 44. It is also not necessary to dial the leading zero when calling into the UK from outside the country, so this is shown in a bracket. For example, +44 (0) 1423 396979 for Harrogate 01423 396979.
What is an 012 number?
012 is not a telephone code in its own right, although a number of area codes begin with 012. The following is a list of all area codes beginning 012: 01200. 01202. 01204.
What area codes should you not answer?
Unless you know that a call is legitimate, it’s best to avoid calls from the following international area codes with a +1-country code:
- 232: Sierra Leone.
- 242: Bahamas.
- 246: Barbados.
- 284: British Virgin Islands.
- 268: Antigua and Barbuda.
- 345: Cayman Islands.
- 441: Bermuda.
- 473: Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Where is 059 area code Ireland?
Midlands and Southeast area (05)
|056||Kilkenny, Castlecomer, Freshford|
|057||Portlaoise, Abbeyleix, Tullamore, Birr|
|059||Carlow, Muine Bheag, Athy, Baltinglass|
What is a VoIP number?
A VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone number is the number assigned to you when you sign up for a VoIP service. But unlike its older counterpart, a VoIP phone number can be used to call from any internet-enabled device, such as a desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, and of course, a VoIP phone.
How do you find out who just called you?
Caller ID is only one way to find out who called you, however, there is still an option for those who do not have that service.
- Look at the front of your phone and find the caller ID button, which usually is labeled “CID.”
- Scroll “Down” to view the most recent calls.
What does the +44 stand for?
+ 44 is the international dialing code for the United Kingdom. Using + 44 at the start of a British number allows you to call this number from outside of the UK.
Can I find out who called me from a mobile number?
NumberGuru is a free service that allows you to quickly look up who is calling you, in some cases even if they are calling you from a cell phone. Once the app is installed, it’s as simple as entering a phone number, including area code, to find out who has been calling.
Where is this number from 012?
012: Pretoria and surrounding towns (also includes Brits) 013: Eastern Gauteng (Bronkhorstspruit) and Western and northern Mpumalanga: Middelburg, Witbank and Nelspruit.
Which country has code 012?
Taiwan: 002/ 012 /009/019 – Chunghua Telecom. 005/015 – Asia Pacific Telecom. 006/016 – Taiwan Mobile Telecom.
What area code is 01254?
01254 is the area code for Blackburn, Lancashire, UK. The code also covers areas such as Accrington, Darwen, Oswaldtwistle, and Ribchester.
How can you tell a scammer number?
- 10 signs you’re talking to a scammer. Odd-looking phone number.
- Odd-looking phone number.
- Delayed greeting.
- Caller can’t communicate.
- Caller says there’s a problem with an unknown account.
- The tone of the conversation becomes heated.
- You have to identify yourself.
- Caller uses a generic greeting.
Can you be hacked by answering a phone call?
It takes time to triangulate a cell phone signal and even then, the person will just know the nearest tower through which your cell phone signal is bouncing from. Now, to answer the question: it’s pretty much impossible for anyone to hack your mobile phone by just calling you so you don’t need to worry about that.
How do you know if its a spam number?
You can check whether your number is on the Registry at DoNotCall.gov or by calling 1-888-382-1222 from the number you want to verify.