- 1 What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
- 2 Where can I go for a few days in Ireland?
- 3 What is the prettiest place in Ireland?
- 4 What should I avoid in Ireland?
- 5 Where should I go in Ireland for the first time?
- 6 Can I drive in Ireland with a US license?
- 7 How do I see Ireland in 5 days?
- 8 How do I see Ireland in 3 days?
- 9 How many days do you need to see Ireland?
- 10 What is the prettiest beach in Ireland?
- 11 What is the best area to stay in Ireland?
- 12 Is Ireland expensive to visit?
- 13 What is considered rude in Ireland?
- 14 Do and don’ts in Ireland?
- 15 What is the most dangerous city in Ireland?
What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
Best Places to Visit in Ireland
- Aran Islands.
- Cliffs of Moher.
Where can I go for a few days in Ireland?
Ireland’s Top Travel Destinations
- Killarney, Co. Kerry – south west of Ireland.
- Westport, Co. Mayo – west of Ireland.
- Valentia Island, Co. Kerry – south west of Ireland.
- Kinsale, Co.
- Dublin City – east of Ireland.
- Galway City – west of Ireland.
- Tralee, Co.
- Inishowen, Co Donegal – north of Ireland.
What is the prettiest place in Ireland?
The 20 most beautiful & magical places to see in Ireland
- Cliffs of Moher – mighty and powerful.
- Ring of Kerry – a beautiful, scenic drive.
- Giant’s Causeway – truly one of the most beautiful places in Ireland.
- Dublin City – capital of Ireland.
- Glendalough – where history and nature collide.
- The Burren – ruggedly beautiful.
What should I avoid in Ireland?
What Not to Do in Ireland: 10 Things to Avoid
- #1: Neglect to pay your round at the pub.
- #2: Ignore Irish driving rules and common courtesies.
- #3: Brag about being “Irish”
- #4: Say that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
- #5: Bellyache about the weather.
- #6: Ask about leprechauns.
- #7: Talk excessively about the “Troubles”
Where should I go in Ireland for the first time?
Patrick’s Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Killarney National Park. While in small ways it is similar to traveling through the UK or other parts of Europe, your first time in the Emerald Isle will be better if you follow a few key tips.
Can I drive in Ireland with a US license?
Driving Requirements If you are a resident of the US, Canada or the European Union and you have a valid driver’s license, then you will be able to drive in Ireland. Drivers from other countries will need to obtain an International Driver’s License, but American licenses are automatically valid on the Emerald Isle.
How do I see Ireland in 5 days?
- 5 days in Ireland itinerary.
- Day 1 (Fermanagh and Sligo)
- Day 2 (Sligo and Donegal)
- Day 3 (Donegal) – Glenveagh National Park, Horn Head and LOTS more.
- Day 4 (Donegal + Derry) – Fanad Lighthouse, Lough Salt and Malin Head.
- Day 5 (Derry and Donegal) – Exploring Derry and Walking at Malin Head.
How do I see Ireland in 3 days?
If you have more than Three Days in Ireland: Go on a cruise from Galway that takes you around the Aran Islands and lets you see the Cliffs of Moher from below. Spend time on the smallest Aran Island, Inis Oirr. From Dublin, take a day tour to visit the Giants Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.
How many days do you need to see Ireland?
Ten days is just enough time to visit the highlights of Ireland, including Dublin, the Rock of Cashel, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, and Northern Ireland. It’s an amazing trip, but expect to have busy, action packed days.
What is the prettiest beach in Ireland?
The Most Beautiful Beaches In Ireland
- Inchydoney Beach, Co. Cork.
- Keem Beach, Co. Mayo.
- Main Beach, Bundoran, Co. Donegal.
- Inch Beach, Co. Kerry.
- Rosses Point Beach, Co.
- Brittas Bay, Co.
- Killiney Strand, Co.
What is the best area to stay in Ireland?
50 amazing places to stay around Ireland
- Riversdale Log Houses.
- Kiltale Farm. Kiltale, Co Meath.
- Tranquility Ireland Retreats. Carlingford, Co Louth.
- Dunowen House. Ardfield, Co Cork.
- Millbank. Woodbrook, Mountrath, Co Laois.
- Galway Coast Cottages. Barna, Co Galway.
- Rocketts Castle Estate. Towns Park, Co Waterford.
Is Ireland expensive to visit?
Ireland has a reputation for being an expensive destination. And it can be, if you travel in the high season and expect 5 star luxury. But it is possible to travel in Ireland for much less, if you carefully plan an Ireland vacation budget.
What is considered rude in Ireland?
Hugging, touching, or simply being overly physical with others in public is considered inappropriate etiquette in Ireland. Avoid using PDA and respect people’s personal space in Ireland. 5. Finger twitch while driving is polite.
Do and don’ts in Ireland?
Don ‘ t be offended if people gently make fun of you. Irish “slagging” is part of the culture, and the more someone likes you, the more insults you should expect. The Irish are very self-deprecating, so it makes sense that they would extend that same good-natured mistreatment to people they like!
What is the most dangerous city in Ireland?
DUBLIN city had the highest crime rates in Ireland last year, with gardaí in Louth and Waterford also investigating more offences than the national average per 100,000 of population.