- 1 How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster?
- 2 How do I call Ticketmaster Ireland?
- 3 Can you ring Ticketmaster?
- 4 What is Ticket Master email?
- 5 Why can’t I access my Ticketmaster account?
- 6 How do you get your money back from Ticketmaster postponed?
- 7 How do you get through Ticketmaster customer service?
- 8 How do I get my money back from a postponed concert?
- 9 How do I file a complaint against Ticketmaster?
- 10 Where is the best place to buy concert tickets?
- 11 How do I change my Ticketmaster email address?
How do I talk to a real person at Ticketmaster?
If you need to talk to a live person in Ticketmaster customer service you need to dial 1-800-653-8000. To speak with a live agent, you need to say “no” and “something else” and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-5 minutes).
How do I call Ticketmaster Ireland?
A: Please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service directly on 0818 903 001 or if you are calling from Northern Ireland call 0844 277 9964 Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6pm.
Can you ring Ticketmaster?
Call Ticketmaster UK customer services by dialling their central helpline number 0333 321 9999 to place a telephone booking for concert, stand up comedy and sporting events.
What is Ticket Master email?
Ticketmaster Email support is available @ [email protected] ticketmaster.com. You can use it to solve your general problem like cancel ticket, refund and exchange etc.
Why can’t I access my Ticketmaster account?
If you’re having issues signing into your Ticketmaster account, the first step would be to reset your password. Just click the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the sign in page and follow the instructions. From there, we’ll email you a new password with directions on what to do next. Click here to get started!
How do you get your money back from Ticketmaster postponed?
The Event Organizer may provide the option to request a credit for canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved events; if so, we will send you a notification, and you can submit a request for credit in your account. Credits are provided by the Event Organizer, and not by Ticketmaster.
How do you get through Ticketmaster customer service?
How do I contact Customer Service?
- Find your order (the one you need to contact us about), either in the Upcoming or Past Event tabs, then click “See Details”
- Click “ Contact Us” at the bottom right of the Event Details page and choose Chat or Email.
How do I get my money back from a postponed concert?
“If it’s been canceled, chances are you’re going to get your refund automatically. If that hasn’t happened, contact the person you bought the ticket from, whether that’s Ticketmaster or another source, and ask for the refund. They should give it to you, no questions asked,” Breyault said.
How do I file a complaint against Ticketmaster?
You may also contact customer service by calling 1-800-653-8000 or call the 310-867-7000 number at the corporate offices. If you prefer you may address a letter to Ticketmaster CEO Michael Papino at 9348 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
Where is the best place to buy concert tickets?
Best concert ticket sites 2021
- StubHub: Best concert ticket site overall.
- SeatGeek: Best website for booking.
- Razorgator: Best value concert ticket site.
- Ticketmaster: Best customer guaranteed concert ticket site.
- TicketCity: Best concert ticket site for sellers.
- VividSeats: Best rewards program for a concert ticket site.
How do I change my Ticketmaster email address?
How can I change my sign-in credentials? Contact the Box Office and have them unlink your email from your Ticketmaster account. They will then change the email on your account to a new email of your choice. When you sign in again, you will use the new email address.