- 1 What should you not miss when visiting Ireland?
- 2 What should we see in Ireland?
- 3 What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
- 4 What should I avoid in Ireland?
- 5 What is the prettiest town in Ireland?
- 6 What is the best food to eat in Ireland?
- 7 Is Ireland expensive to visit?
- 8 What food is Ireland famous for?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Ireland?
- 10 Where should I go in Ireland for the first time?
- 11 Can I drive in Ireland with a US license?
- 12 What is considered rude in Ireland?
- 13 Do and don’ts in Ireland?
- 14 What is the most dangerous city in Ireland?
What should you not miss when visiting Ireland?
Top 10 Ireland Attractions
- Eat and Drink your way around Dublin.
- Sample Ireland’s finest at Guinness Storehouse.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- Admire the colourful architecture in Cobh.
- Find your Castle.
- Drive the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Visit the mighty Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit Sligo Abbey and Strandhill Beach.
What should we see in Ireland?
17 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Ireland
- The Cliffs of Moher. The Cliffs of Moher.
- Grafton Street, Dublin.
- Killarney National Park and Muckross House & Gardens.
- The Book of Kells and Trinity College, Dublin.
- Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin.
- The Ring of Kerry.
- Glendalough, Co.
- Powerscourt House and Gardens, Co.
What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
Best Places to Visit in Ireland
- Aran Islands.
- Cliffs of Moher.
What should I avoid in Ireland?
What Not to Do in Ireland: 10 Things to Avoid
- #1: Neglect to pay your round at the pub.
- #2: Ignore Irish driving rules and common courtesies.
- #3: Brag about being “Irish”
- #4: Say that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
- #5: Bellyache about the weather.
- #6: Ask about leprechauns.
- #7: Talk excessively about the “Troubles”
What is the prettiest town in Ireland?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Ireland
- Kinsale, County Cork. Natural Feature.
- Glengarriff, County Cork. Natural Feature.
- Lismore, County Waterford. Historical Landmark.
- Valentia, County Kerry. Natural Feature.
- Strandhill, County Sligo. Natural Feature.
- Carlingford, County Louth.
- Gweedore, County Donegal.
- Westport, County Mayo.
What is the best food to eat in Ireland?
10 amazing Irish foods and dishes you need to try
- Barmbrack – fruity and sweet.
- Soda bread – one of the most delicious Irish foods.
- Irish Stew – Irish cuisine at its finest.
- Clonakilty black pudding – you need to try it.
- Chicken fillet roll – a classic lunch meal.
- Colcannon – potatoey and rich.
- Coddle – the best comfort meal.
Is Ireland expensive to visit?
Ireland has a reputation for being an expensive destination. And it can be, if you travel in the high season and expect 5 star luxury. But it is possible to travel in Ireland for much less, if you carefully plan an Ireland vacation budget.
What food is Ireland famous for?
Don’t leave Ireland without trying…
- Soda bread. Every family in Ireland has its own recipe for soda bread, hand-written on flour-crusted note paper and wedged in among the cookery books.
- Irish stew.
- Colcannon and champ.
- Boiled bacon and cabbage.
- Smoked salmon.
- Black and white pudding.
What is the best month to go to Ireland?
The best time to visit Ireland is between March and May, and September to November, when it’s not as crowded as it is in summer, or as cold as it is in winter. That said, Ireland has a mild, temperate climate and although it’s rainy at times, you can visit all year round.
Where should I go in Ireland for the first time?
Patrick’s Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Killarney National Park. While in small ways it is similar to traveling through the UK or other parts of Europe, your first time in the Emerald Isle will be better if you follow a few key tips.
Can I drive in Ireland with a US license?
Driving Requirements If you are a resident of the US, Canada or the European Union and you have a valid driver’s license, then you will be able to drive in Ireland. Drivers from other countries will need to obtain an International Driver’s License, but American licenses are automatically valid on the Emerald Isle.
What is considered rude in Ireland?
Hugging, touching, or simply being overly physical with others in public is considered inappropriate etiquette in Ireland. Avoid using PDA and respect people’s personal space in Ireland. 5. Finger twitch while driving is polite.
Do and don’ts in Ireland?
Don ‘ t be offended if people gently make fun of you. Irish “slagging” is part of the culture, and the more someone likes you, the more insults you should expect. The Irish are very self-deprecating, so it makes sense that they would extend that same good-natured mistreatment to people they like!
What is the most dangerous city in Ireland?
DUBLIN city had the highest crime rates in Ireland last year, with gardaí in Louth and Waterford also investigating more offences than the national average per 100,000 of population.