- 1 What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
- 2 What should you not miss when visiting Ireland?
- 3 What should I see in Ireland?
- 4 What should I avoid in Ireland?
- 5 What is the prettiest town in Ireland?
- 6 What is the prettiest place in Ireland?
- 7 What food is Ireland famous for?
- 8 Is it worth going to Cork?
- 9 What is the best food to eat in Ireland?
- 10 Is Ireland expensive to visit?
- 11 What should I know before visiting Ireland?
- 12 What should I wear in Ireland?
- 13 What is considered rude in Ireland?
- 14 Do and don’ts in Ireland?
- 15 What is the most dangerous city in Ireland?
What is the best part of Ireland to visit?
Best Places to Visit in Ireland
- Aran Islands.
- Cliffs of Moher.
What should you not miss when visiting Ireland?
Top 10 Ireland Attractions
- Eat and Drink your way around Dublin.
- Sample Ireland’s finest at Guinness Storehouse.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- Admire the colourful architecture in Cobh.
- Find your Castle.
- Drive the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Visit the mighty Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit Sligo Abbey and Strandhill Beach.
What should I see in Ireland?
17 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Ireland
- The Cliffs of Moher. The Cliffs of Moher.
- Grafton Street, Dublin.
- Killarney National Park and Muckross House & Gardens.
- The Book of Kells and Trinity College, Dublin.
- Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin.
- The Ring of Kerry.
- Glendalough, Co.
- Powerscourt House and Gardens, Co.
What should I avoid in Ireland?
What Not to Do in Ireland: 10 Things to Avoid
- #1: Neglect to pay your round at the pub.
- #2: Ignore Irish driving rules and common courtesies.
- #3: Brag about being “Irish”
- #4: Say that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
- #5: Bellyache about the weather.
- #6: Ask about leprechauns.
- #7: Talk excessively about the “Troubles”
What is the prettiest town in Ireland?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Ireland
- Kinsale, County Cork. Natural Feature.
- Glengarriff, County Cork. Natural Feature.
- Lismore, County Waterford. Historical Landmark.
- Valentia, County Kerry. Natural Feature.
- Strandhill, County Sligo. Natural Feature.
- Carlingford, County Louth.
- Gweedore, County Donegal.
- Westport, County Mayo.
What is the prettiest place in Ireland?
The 20 most beautiful & magical places to see in Ireland
- Cliffs of Moher – mighty and powerful.
- Ring of Kerry – a beautiful, scenic drive.
- Giant’s Causeway – truly one of the most beautiful places in Ireland.
- Dublin City – capital of Ireland.
- Glendalough – where history and nature collide.
- The Burren – ruggedly beautiful.
What food is Ireland famous for?
Don’t leave Ireland without trying…
- Soda bread. Every family in Ireland has its own recipe for soda bread, hand-written on flour-crusted note paper and wedged in among the cookery books.
- Irish stew.
- Colcannon and champ.
- Boiled bacon and cabbage.
- Smoked salmon.
- Black and white pudding.
Is it worth going to Cork?
The city’s thriving ‘foodie’ scene receives a mention, along with its pubs and live music scene. Cork has topped a list of under-rated cities that tourists should see in their lifetime. In a list of ‘overlooked’ cities worth a visit, the Huffington Post named Cork for its ‘welcoming, laid back vibe. ‘
What is the best food to eat in Ireland?
10 amazing Irish foods and dishes you need to try
- Barmbrack – fruity and sweet.
- Soda bread – one of the most delicious Irish foods.
- Irish Stew – Irish cuisine at its finest.
- Clonakilty black pudding – you need to try it.
- Chicken fillet roll – a classic lunch meal.
- Colcannon – potatoey and rich.
- Coddle – the best comfort meal.
Is Ireland expensive to visit?
Ireland has a reputation for being an expensive destination. And it can be, if you travel in the high season and expect 5 star luxury. But it is possible to travel in Ireland for much less, if you carefully plan an Ireland vacation budget.
What should I know before visiting Ireland?
Here are 9 things you need to know before visiting Ireland.
- The Road is King. Almost every time I visit Ireland, I take a road trip.
- Know What You are Getting Into.
- Visit Small Towns and Villages.
- Plan Your Meals.
- You Don’t Need to Tip.
- Visit the Aran Islands.
- Shop Tax-Free.
- Pack for Any Weather.
What should I wear in Ireland?
What to Wear in Ireland?
- Rain Jacket. Right after you pack your wool sweater, reach for a rain jacket.
- Down Jacket. In the summer, travelers can probably get by with a wool sweater and rain jacket to stay warm.
- Techincal Pants.
What is considered rude in Ireland?
Hugging, touching, or simply being overly physical with others in public is considered inappropriate etiquette in Ireland. Avoid using PDA and respect people’s personal space in Ireland. 5. Finger twitch while driving is polite.
Do and don’ts in Ireland?
Don ‘ t be offended if people gently make fun of you. Irish “slagging” is part of the culture, and the more someone likes you, the more insults you should expect. The Irish are very self-deprecating, so it makes sense that they would extend that same good-natured mistreatment to people they like!
What is the most dangerous city in Ireland?
DUBLIN city had the highest crime rates in Ireland last year, with gardaí in Louth and Waterford also investigating more offences than the national average per 100,000 of population.